Melanie Nowak

Author of the Venomous Vampire series

ALMOST HUMAN

Forums

Forum Home > Ask the Author > SILLY QUESTION, BUT I'M DESPERATE!!

SuperLexyLu

What was Cain's brother's name, again? I don't remember, and I don't have access to a book. Please and thank you!!

June 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi LexyLu,

Cain (aka Christian Herald)'s brother's name was Charles.

I know  how you feel - I hate when I can't remember something like that!

--

~ Melanie Nowak

June 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperLexyLu

Thank you so much, Melanie!^^ And I would just like to say how much I really enjoyed the first trilogy and how much I can't wait to read 'Born to Blood'. It's been just alittle over a month since I finshed the third book in the first trilogy, and I've been driving myself crazy waiting to be able to purchase the second. This is the best book series I have read in a WHILE. Again, thank you so much for replying and for WRITING this series actually. Well, now I'm rambling, and I need to stop. Again, thank you. :)

June 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Aw - thanks so much for letting me know you're enjoying it! I hope you like the 2nd trilogy even better :D

--

~ Melanie Nowak

June 22, 2013 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperLexyLu

Ok so I FINALLY got to read Born to Blood AND Decendant of Darkness and I was blown away! I loved them so much! And you, Melanie, have once again managed to ruin my life with a cliffhanger -.-. That being said, I am REALLY looking forward to D4D!!! I can not WAIT to see what happens next! You really know how to bring about suspense! I'm so cuirous as to how Allie will find out what's going on with Felicity, though I am assuming she will either dream about it, or Felicity will try to contact Allie via their psychic conection. I'm also really interested to see how Cain will take the news of Felicity's kidnapping, and how Sindy, Mattie, Ben, and Bernard will play into eveything. And a little side note: I absolutely LOVE the fact that you named Ben's dad Bernard given the fact that it means "brave as a bear". Bernard definatley tries to be brave-hardy when he acts like  the main character of an action manga. He's crazy and I LOVE how crazy he makes Felicity haha :lol:. I feel bad that she has to deal with him, but the way she deals with him and how she feels about him is hilarious! Anyway I'm going to wrap this essay up now. You have done a wonderful job so far, Melanie, please keep writing! :)

March 23, 2014 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi SuperLexyLu - good to hear from you!

So great to know that you loved the next books in the series (sorry for the cliffhanger...) Thanks for writing - I love to hear what people are looking forward to and what they enjoy most about the story. It helps me to focus sometimes while writing.

I am so glad to hear you bring up the topic of name meanings! In fact, I'm going to begin a new chat topic just to address that discussion on its own... 

We'll talk more in the new chat thread :-)

--

~ Melanie Nowak

March 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.