Melanie Nowak

Author of the Venomous Vampire series

ALMOST HUMAN

Forums

Forum Home > Ask the Author > Destined for Divinity - Release Date?

leonefra

Hello Melanie,

Any updates on when you are expecting Destined for Divinity to be complete?

Thanks!

February 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Hi Melanie,

Yes i was wondering when Destined for Divinity will be released as well. I am really looking forward to reading it. So please give me a date.

Thanks

February 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

leonefra at February 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Hello Melanie,

Any updates on when you are expecting Destined for Divinity to be complete?

Thanks!

Chris at February 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Hi Melanie,

Yes i was wondering when Destined for Divinity will be released as well. I am really looking forward to reading it. So please give me a date.

Hi guys - thanks for writing! I'm so glad you are enjoying the series :D

I'm afraid it is too soon for me to give a release date for Destined for Divinity, but I am working on it! Hopefully it will be done by the summer - but I can't say for sure. I'll keep you all posted and when it is closer to being finished I will begin posting sneak peeks and let everyone know the release date! 

Thanks for reading!

--

~ Melanie Nowak

February 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this series! I tell everyone who will listen that they have to read it too! I can hardly wait for Destined for Divinity to be done! It's killing me to wait so long! :)

--
March 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi Jean,

I think I already answered you somewhere else, but just realized that I never answered this post. Once again, thank you so much! I'm so glad you are loving the series and thank you also for introducing your friends to the vampire venom addiciton ;-)

--

~ Melanie Nowak

April 4, 2013 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LindaD

Hi, Are there any other series out that are complete? I hate waiting for new books to come out after I read the first one. Any completed series?

--

April 14, 2013 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi Linda,

Sorry for the wait! No, I don't have any other series. The ALMOST HUMAN books are my first, and all I have to offer at the moment, but I am very flattered that you enjoy my writing enough to look for more!

Thank you - I hope you continue to enjoy them :)   

--

~ Melanie Nowak

April 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LindaD

You are an amazing writer! Usually when I want to read  a series, I wait till all the books are out. That way I don't have to wait on a book to be published. I've talked to many people that do this. Not the case with your series- I plunged right through them. In fact, I've read a book in one day, staying up till 4AM. With all due respect, Please Type Faster. LOL. If there's four more books, I'll have to take a tranquilizer to wait. I am your biggest fan! Keep typing. Oh, I think I'd die if  Felicity doesn't end up with Cain.LOL

April 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivamp
I'm about to order the 1st and 2nd books of the 2nd trilogy. Looking forward to Destined For Divinity release!
May 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Thanks Vivamp - I hope you like them!

Linda - nice to meet you, I'm glad you're enjoying the series! I also answered you on the other thread - thank you so much for writing!

Unfortunately, Destined for Divinity is not going to be finshed for the summer as I'd hoped :(

I have been invited back as an Author Panel guest for the 25th annual Anne Rice Vampire Ball in New Orleans this Halloween, (an exciting honor!) and I have made it my goal to do whatever I can to have Destined for Divinity released before that event. So...October is the target. I'll do my best! It's a very ambitious storyline in this book with lots of huge things going on, and I hope you will all enjoy it!. Thanks for your patience!!!  

--

~ Melanie Nowak

May 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

courtney oliphant

any updates?  I've been reading all of my life, and this is the ONLY series that I have stayed interested in for over a year while waiting.  I'm so excited to read the next book!

October 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi Courtney - thanks so much for that compliment! I know how hard it is to wait for the next installment of a series you enjoy. Sorry the wait has been long! I just returned from a a bok signing and author panel appearance in New Orleans at Undeadcon and am back to writing. I am not nearly where I would like to be as far as finishing and having a release date yet, but I am writing. Life has a pesky habit of getting in the way, and I've changed a few things around as the characters tend to do as they want sometimes rather than what i have planned...so it is taking longer than expected, but I'm sure the book is better for it. As soon as I have a release date I will post it here on the website and let everyone know. In the meantime, I'll tell Cain & Co that you are *patiently* waiting and hopefully they will help me get the story out without further delays :-)

--

~ Melanie Nowak

November 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chloe

cant WAIT for the release date!!!! SHOULD BE GREAT!! as expected =)

December 10, 2013 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Thank you Chloe! I look forward to releasing it   :D

I'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as I have a date!

--

~ Melanie Nowak

December 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ajrswim2000

Hi Melanie,

I am a big fan of your series and I've been reading your books on day they come out since the first in the series and I can't wait for next.  However, its been ages since I've heard any news about Destined for Divinity and at least 6 months since the last post in this thread.  Can we expect the book to be out this year? I am not trying to pin you down with a date if there isn't one but I'd love to know if it'll be out this year, summer, fall, winter?  Never???!!!!

Best Regards,

Adam

June 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle

Cain Withdrawel help!!!!

July 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi Adam - thank you for writing - I'm sorry I did not see this sooner for a more timely response!

My sincere apologies - I know it has been a while since I posted an update. I've had some setbacks (personal & professional) but the book is still being written and nearing it's release. My novels are quite long and I am not a fast writer, but I am passionate about the story and it will be finished for release this year, I promise!!!

The book is longer than I had first anticipated - currently it is at 165,000 words / 320 pages (I put more words per page than most). I still have 2 important scenes left to write, then it will be ready for editing, and then release. A while back I really thought I was almost done...then I realized that something major needed to be re-worked, and it threw everything off. It was frustrating and upsetting to know that it would set back the release so much, and all I could do was keep writing and hope it wouldn't take too much longer. Once the book is out, it is there forever, so I want it to be right.

I truly appreciate that you have been a reader of the series since the beginning - I can't tell you how much my readers mean to me. That is probably why I haven't been in touch - I feel terribly guilty and distressed that I cannot write the book faster for all of you, so I have been avoiding chatting online and trying to spend all of my free time writing. I want so much to share the story with you... Writing is very emotional for me and is not something I can rush. I am sorry to make you all wait and I hope you can understand.

--

~ Melanie Nowak

July 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Hi Michelle - I'm sorry, I'll get him to you for a visit as fast as I can! Thanks for waiting ;)

--

~ Melanie Nowak

July 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ajrswim2000

Hi Melanie,

Just wondering if you have fresh updates on Destined for Divinity? 

Thanks,

Adam

December 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie Nowak
Administrator

Sorry - the book is still not ready for release yet. I'll be sure to make an announcement as soon as I have a date!

Happy Holidays!

--

~ Melanie Nowak

December 20, 2014 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.